Success after IF

LIANGEL

Hey!

How are you?  How is day 4 of Ferber going?  Been thinking of you...just been a pretty crazy few weeks....

I was scrolling back to old posts and read the one about your Yom Kipper facebook comment.  Girl, as a Conservative, practicing Jew, I will tell you there was NOTHING offensive about your comment and well-wishes.  The fact that you knew it was a Jewish holiday where people fast is so great and what a nice person and great friend you are to wish peopl a good fast and happy holiday...or something to that effect.  Geez...your sentiments and heart were in the right place.    We actually tell each other (who fast) to have an 'easy fast'.   But what you wrote was nice and not offensive.  Sorry someone/people took it the complete wrong way!

Re: LIANGEL

• I'm fine.   Don't want to toot any horns or anything BUT Party!!! I put him down around 7:50ish awake.  He cried for a few minutes and then that was it.  I didn't even have to go in.   I have checked on him a few times though.   I hope hope hope this isn't a fluke thing.

About the FB thing,  I so want to copy and paste all the responses from everyone yesterday and post them on their Walls where everyone can see.  Just like they posted their comments to me so everyone could see.   But I won't. 

That'd be funny if you posted on my Wall "Hey thanks for  wishing me a Happy Fast on Yom Kippur the other day".   I'm sure some drama would ensue though. 

Anyway- you need to update us on the new nanny!  I remember you say she got the girls totally off bottles and onto sippy cups full time and all table food too.  That's great.   Is she a live in?   How else is it going with her?  How are the girls doing with her? 

Speaking of the girls, when do we get pictures?  I think we were spoiled by the weekly updates.  :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"