Indiana Babies
Options

Birthday gift ideas for a 2yr old girl?

We're going to a birthday party for our friend's daughter this Sunday...she will be 2.  Any gift ideas?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
IUI x4 = BFN
IVF = sometime in 2012

Re: Birthday gift ideas for a 2yr old girl?

• Options
    I'd give books or puzzles or something. I'm guessing she'll get a lot of toys and things from other guests.
  • Options

Book(s) and/or Savings Bond.

But I'm a stick in the mud that way.....

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagetdown:

Book(s) and/or Savings Bond.

But I'm a stick in the mud that way.....

Haha! Pretty much what I was going to say! :)

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Current faves- wooden alphabet puzzle, toy cars, balls of any kind (even the cheap rubber ones from the bins at walmart), my stethoscope (we're likely getting her a doctor kit for Christmas), coloring.

Have you seen Crayola Twistables? Colored pencils that twist up. Those are a big hit here too.

• Options
    If she's a girly girl, I bought a friend's little girl some cute hair barrettes which she loves--she calls them "pretties".  The ones I got her were from wal-mart (I hate going there but I think I was getting some plain barrettes for myself and they are so much cheaper there).  They were the ones that bend in the middle and snap and have flowers on them.  She loves them--so much that she likes to wear like 5 at a time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Puzzles, books, washable crayons with coloring books.  Haley's just starting to really get into her dolls, so we'll probably be getting her some doll-related things.  She LOVES her books and puzzles right now too (she'll be 2 in 4 months).  I don't think you can go wrong with any of those gifts!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"