Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Annoyed

I have the chance to go to some computer training, however my co-worker was supposed to go to lunch an hour ago and still hasn't.  They are sticklers about not closing the office down and it is just her and I this afternoon.  If she had just gone to lunch when she was supposed she would be back already and this wouldn't be an issue.  She says she is just going to grab something and bring it back, so I guess that makes it better, but I am still annoyed. 

Re: Annoyed

• Options
    annoying! we have the same deal here. oh man i feel you on that one.
  • Options
    Grrrr Angry
    2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    what a whore.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

I know how you feel on that one! If I have to work late, I'm supposed to be last to eat lunch. However, when people decide to wait until 1:00 to go to lunch, sometimes I don't get to go to lunch until 2:00. Ugh. Annoying!! I also hate when people go way over their allotted time for lunch and that pushes everyone else back.

Married 5/31/08 * TTC#1 9/09 - 2/11
    after anovulatory diagnosis and TTC for 1 1/2yrs with several medicated cycles and one chemical pregnancy, we have our first bundle of joy!
    IT'S A GIRL!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    #2 EDD 2/5/13 dx with anti-BIG E antibody, seeing a MFM
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    VOTE on my Name List
    I don't take one single minute for granted.
  • Options
    imagejiffy-pop:

I know how you feel on that one! If I have to work late, I'm supposed to be last to eat lunch. However, when people decide to wait until 1:00 to go to lunch, sometimes I don't get to go to lunch until 2:00. Ugh. Annoying!! I also hate when people go way over their allotted time for lunch and that pushes everyone else back.

welcome to the zoo. who the fck are you?

• Options
    imageMatsifloxacin:
    imagejiffy-pop:

welcome to the zoo. who the fck are you?

exactly

yes, murph, that is annoying

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"