Houston Babies

So - what is this tummy hiccup? Never mind.

Ok - they settled down. I guess that answers my question. I would delete this but  I know how that can be...

I have never gone into labor. This whole walking around very pregnant is new to me - from the swollen feet to the realization that I cannot walk around very fast - I just never got to experience this part last time.

So, riddle me this:

Since I got home from work, my stomach has been hiccupping. Thump, thump, thump. Not painful, but annoying twitching.

Are these BH contractions? How long should I let this go on w/o caring about it (which is my planned course of action)?

Re: So - what is this tummy hiccup? Never mind.

• not like any BH i had. sounds like the baby is probably hiccupping himself or it could just be weird kicking. BH are like a hot, moderately painful tightening.
  • imagerayskit10:
    not like any BH i had. sounds like the baby is probably hiccupping himself or it could just be weird kicking. BH are like a hot, moderately painful tightening.

Ditto!  I get them every night around the same time.  (Or should I say, DS gets the hiccups and I can feel it.)  DD hiccupped multiple times a day in the womb ... and still did after she was born for a couple of months.  :-)

• Loading the player...
  • Well, that's really neat. I must have heard this before, but it didn't even occur to me that it could be a baby hiccup. How cute!
  • Addie used to get them multiple times a day, like lilrunner said, she had them a couple months after she was born too!
    -Clare
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"