TTC After a Loss

I haven't done a thing today

Re: I haven't done a thing today

• Me either!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Me either...work was a total waste of time. 
  • Loading the player...
  • imageezbakejess:

Me either!!

Right back at ya sister

• Me too. I slept in way late, sat on the couch and finally took a shower and went to the store at 4:00. Now I am back on the couch.
  • imagecaliforniastars:
    Me too. I slept in way late, sat on the couch and finally took a shower and went to the store at 4:00. Now I am back on the couch.

I am so jealous of you right now.

• imageJaimieLee:

imagecaliforniastars:
    Me too. I slept in way late, sat on the couch and finally took a shower and went to the store at 4:00. Now I am back on the couch.

It's my first day off. I always do nothing on my first day off for the weekend, problem is, sometime I don't want to do anything the rest of the weekend either. 

• imagecaliforniastars:
    imageJaimieLee:

imagecaliforniastars:

It's my first day off. I always do nothing on my first day off for the weekend, problem is, sometime I don't want to do anything the rest of the weekend either. 

Um...I did this But actually have not left the couch. So, wait...I just haven't done anything. lol

I don't do anything on my first day off after work either.

• Don't worry, I've worked hard enough for all of us so far this week! I plan to be very lazy this weekend!

• Yesterday was my 12 hour shift, so I usually am pretty exhausted the day after. So I keep telling myself I deserve it.
  • imagegoldylocks711:
    You do deserve it!! :)

Thank you, thank you!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"