1st Trimester

I'm back from first appt and...

it was very uneventful except for the fact I was told there was no U/S and the doc rolled in the office U/S machine and I was able to see the little bean along with the HB. That does put my mind at rest knowing it was there and seeing the little heart beating. I was happy that it was just a standard U/S machine and was able to see it almost immediately.

No horror stories here! I didn't even have to get undressed!  I had a pap in July so no need!

Re: I'm back from first appt and...

• Yay! That's still exciting that you got to see the heartbeat! :-D I'm glad for you that it was uneventful
  • We are pretty similar for due date and I got a surprise u/s today too!! There was Yoshi! Floating and waving around Smile It was soooo neat!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • i didn't get to see any movement. The screen was only like 6 inches, so the little baby looked less than a half inch, but I was able to see the heart blip.

Oh, another good news is from my conf appt (morning on an empty stomach) to today (later in the day after drinking tons of water and eating all day) I have only gained 2 lbs! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"