Breastfeeding
Options

If you tried lactation cookies, please come in

I'm wondering if they really work and are worth the effort.  I'm SOOO not a baker. 

Did they help your supply?  How many did you eat each day?  What happened when you stopped eating them?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: If you tried lactation cookies, please come in

• Options
    I ate three or four and was engored by the end of the day.  I decided I probably didn't need them, but kept eating them 'cause they were so yummy! 
  • Options

imagecateye:
    I ate three or four and was engored by the end of the day.  I decided I probably didn't need them, but kept eating them 'cause they were so yummy! 

Oh wow, they work that fast?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know whether they actually worked alone, b/c I eat them in conjunction with drinking the tea, eating oatmeal and taking fenugreek.  I think they are tasty and like to snack on them.  I don't eat them all the time, only when I'm up to making a batch.  I read you're supposed to eat 4/day, so I divvy a batch immediately into 4 per sandwich bag.  (somedays I have 2 sandwich bags worth!).  Nothing happens to my supply on days that I don't eat the cookies. 
  • Options
    Did ya'll just google a recipe for lactation cookies or is there a specific website? Thank you!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Totally odd question but would it be bad for someone not a lactating woman to eat these? lol
  • Options

imageljw0424:
    Did ya'll just google a recipe for lactation cookies or is there a specific website? Thank you!

I googled it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"