Washington Babies

~Mrs.Smith~

Hey, I just wanted to check in and see how things are going?   How did you and Mrs. F tell the class, I bet it was fun.  Are you like the school?  Hope things are going well at work and with baby.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~Mrs.Smith~

• Thanks for checking on me, Caldwell! 

We ended up telling the class with cupcakes- I put the pink frosting inside the cupcakes.  The kids were cute. They're all excited that one of their teachers is having a baby.  Mrs. F is very excited for me too, and supportive, so that is nice.  Kris' daughter and daughter-in-law are having baby girls around the same time too, so we talk about that often.  

I'm definitely liking Brighton.  One of the best parts is my schedule- very flexible and I get to leave around 2pm most days.  The only hard part of my job is I feel like "the heavy" a lot, the discipliner.  I'm in charge of lunch and recess and during lessons while Sandy's teaching I'm often redirecting kids when they're off task. So I feel like sometimes they think I'm being too hard on them.  It's getting better though. 

I'm still feeling good, though!  Just getting some back pain in the middle of my back.  Yoga is helping. It's getting much harder to pick things up off the floor. ;)

How about you?  Are you doing ok running after Mason while in your first tri?  Are you going to find out the gender of #2 before hand?  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Good, I am glad to hear it's going well.  I know what you mean about being 'bad cop" I usually had the same issue since I was asst. teacher.   It should calm down a bit, as the year goes on.  Lunch and recess are the worst. 

I am doing well, feeling better then a few weeks ago, don't really feel pregnant, but looking more like I am.  The hardest part with Mason is he really fights taking a nap, although we both need it.  Work is hard, I hate standing on my feet for hours, so I have been leaving early when possible.  My plan is to work through the holiday and see how I am feeling/like it at that point.  No, this Peanut will also be a surprise!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"