Northern California Babies

Is there a 9mo growth spurt? or sleep regression?

Please tell me there's some justified reason as to why A is waking up 3x a night right now to eat.  :) 
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Is there a 9mo growth spurt? or sleep regression?

• We are little behind you, but I was wondering the same thing as Jacob has started to wake up more frequently and downs an entire bottle every time!
  • imagetitantsmama:
    We are little behind you, but I was wondering the same thing as Jacob has started to wake up more frequently and downs an entire bottle every time!

Exactly! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am going to try offering a more substantial snack (jar of fruit/veggie) and increasing the dinner portions. I hope it helps because I misssssss sleep!
  • Z's been doing that too, actually started at 9 months.  She eats really well during the day and my once sleeping through the night baby is getting up in tears.  Once I feed her she is fine and I'm luckily able to put her back to sleep.  Not only do I think it is a growth spurt I also think it's the teething. 
  • I don't think it is a growth spurt just more of a LOOK AT ME AND WHAT I CAN DO! I know at that time most babies are working on crawling, standing, pulling up and some even, ((((gulp)))) walking. It all can lead to burning more calories and more wakings.
  • 9 months is a HUGE developmental leap and there is definitely a sleep regression. He's probably also working on some more teeth, improving his crawling, thinking about pulling up and walking, and there's some developmental stuff that I can't remember now. I know it sucks, but it's him, not you. Wink
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"