Adoption

Adoption Nesties...FB GROUP

It is now private.  (Took me an extra day to get it done-since I was away from my computer....GASP! :) ) So if we get any new members of this board and they want to join-page me. 

Oh yea-who wants to be another admin to the group?  Refrences and resume will be required for this job. :) And you must pass my thorough background check.  Big Smile (I think I asked before-but don't see the post-but I could totally be missing it-but I'll just ask again.)

THANKS LADIES! :)

Re: Adoption Nesties...FB GROUP

• I can do it if you do not have any other volunteers.
  • I can also do it if you need me to! :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks Ladies!  I'll make you both admins! :) Can you send me a PM with your names-so I know which one of the group memebers to make an admin. :)

THANKS!!!

• can i join?
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Thanks so much for setting it up!

I added a ton of you guys to my Facebook friends, but at some point got confused about who I had requested already so if you'd?like?to be?friends, don't be shy about requesting me. I'm Marisa E. ?

• can i join too? So sorry i missed the original. I have been slammed with work and just catching up with posts.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"