Georgia Babies

Prenatal Massages?

Did anyone get one?  Can anyone reccommed a good place?  Thanks!

Re: Prenatal Massages?

• I had one from Spa Sydell and really enjoyed it! Heck for a preggo body, any pampering was special.
  • https://www.pregnancymassage.com/index.php?p=home

I got a giftcard to this place in the Highlands and LOVED it!!  You must have one...it's heavenly!  Big Smile

But I'm with Donna - any massage, preggo or not, is a good thing!  I would love one right now!!! 

• Loading the player...
  • I did one at massage envy- it was great and they knew what not to do for medical reasons!
  • imageapriljensmith:
    I did one at massage envy- it was great and they knew what not to do for medical reasons!

This...plus it's super cheap...your first visit is just $39. They have this awesome pillow/wedgie contraption that positions you and helps support your belly. I tried to buy the darn thing from them just so I could sleep well at home. I also offered to pay 1/2 price if they'd let me just come nap in their room with it, without a massage :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrs Manners:

imageapriljensmith:
    I did one at massage envy- it was great and they knew what not to do for medical reasons!

This...plus it's super cheap...your first visit is just $39. They have this awesome pillow/wedgie contraption that positions you and helps support your belly. I tried to buy the darn thing from them just so I could sleep well at home. I also offered to pay 1/2 price if they'd let me just come nap in their room with it, without a massage :)

?

OMG I remember that wedge thing and not all places have it. I went to another spa back home and they just used pillows. I remember commenting on how that wedge thing was much needed in my home. They should freaking market those things like the boppy!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"