Northern California Babies

What is your remedy to gain energy?

What do you do for energy? Supplements, coffee, etc.

My grandma swears by Royal Jelly, DH gets B12 shots for his Crohns.  I feel like I need something.  By the time I feel any type of energy the day is almost gone.  I'm watching my diet, exercising, sleeping as well as I can with a baby. 

What do you do to get through the day?  Throw anything out there.

Re: What is your remedy to gain energy?

• Besides exercise and watching what I eat, I drink coffee.  Not a ton, but two or three cups during the day.
  • Go running in the morning, seriously it helps me so much. On the days I don't exercise I feel all sluggish ( but maybe I'm just crazy like that ) !

oh and coffee Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Go running in the morning, seriously it helps me so much. On the days I don't exercise I feel all sluggish ( but maybe I'm just crazy like that ) !

oh and coffee Smile

• Exercise and coffee. Even if it is taking a quick 10 min walk around the block, help energies me. I feel if I workout in the morning, I do have energy the rest of the day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Other than sleep? :) Oh, how I miss sleep...

I sprout grains, legumes and wheatgrass.  The enzyme count is highest when a seed is in the sprouting stage.  B12 is great if you aren't deficient (if you are, it's not as much of an energy boost).  Vit D3 is good too, if you don't get a much sun.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"