Nurseries and Baby Gear

Cribs skirt WDYT?

If I made this cribskirt with ruffles all one color (the color of the walls) would it read as neutral or would it still be really frilly.  Our nursery is going to be rather modern with monochromatic colors and very few accents, but I thought a ruffled crib skirt made with all the same fabric would create some texture.  WDYT?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cribs skirt WDYT?

• It looks nice in this photo because the entire railing is off the bed - once you have the railing up the effect won't be the same, IMO.  It is pretty, NMS,  but I don't like poofy stuff in general...
  • imagekristinem17:
    It looks nice in this photo because the entire railing is off the bed - once you have the railing up the effect won't be the same, IMO.  It is pretty, NMS,  but I don't like poofy stuff in general...

I agree. It looks nice w/out the front railing. Once you put the railing back I'd be afraid that you'd lose the look of the bumper.

It's pretty and certainly girly.

• Loading the player...
  • Definitely NMS... I don't really think you could make that look neutral no matter what you did. 

But the PP is right, it would only look like that on a toddler bed.  When the front rail is on the crib it would look funny.

• imageBrooke208:

Definitely NMS... I don't really think you could make that look neutral no matter what you did. 

But the PP is right, it would only look like that on a toddler bed.  When the front rail is on the crib it would look funny.

This.

• It's a bit frilly for my taste...
    Sadie is not impressed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    "This ribbon has been reported." - lovesnina
  • It's a bit frilly for my taste, but it is pretty.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"