Baby Names

Girl Name- Clicky Poll again. :)

Both middle names have special meaning to us.[Poll]

Re: Girl Name- Clicky Poll again. :)

• I voted Rose. Yes, it has gotten more popular lately, but it is still such a pretty, feminine, timeless name. I think it flows really well w/ Giselle, too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I love the name Giselle but my DH kept knocking it down because all he could think of was Gizz.. stupid boys.

Marie is  my favorite since Rose is overused these days and kind of Blah.

Married my best friend on 5/14/05
    Three Girls: Bits 2/08  Biscuit 10/09 & Sweet Chuck 2/12
    One Favorite son: Suishy Smalls 6/14
    And another Princess coming 7/16
  • Loading the player...
  • imageTUGOsQueen:

I love the name Giselle but my DH kept knocking it down because all he could think of was Gizz.. stupid boys.

This. We had a regular waitress named Giselle and all the boys (boys in their 30's) would have a difficult time being mature around that name.

Not a discouragement...just a warning. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We already thought of this and discussed it.  It's the only name DH and I agree on.  With that said, my DD is Simone and I'm sure she will make the boys "moan" one day, they will find a way with any name.  The boys even made rhymes with my name in HS.  I can tease or make fun of almost any name. 

My top names were Celeste which rhymes with molest and Naomi which spelled backward is "I moan."  Like I said I can make fun of almost any name.  Thanks for the heads up, Ladies.

• Both are very nice...I picked Marie because I think the rhythm of it has a slightly better ring to it, but it's a very close call.  Either one would be beautiful...go with your heart!!
  • Giselle is one of our possible names. So beautiful!  But we already have a G. Marie Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"