Georgia Babies

Party Goody Bags

I'm putting together items for William's party goody bag. I have guests ranging from 1-7 yrs olds. Can you tell me what are some of your kids favorite goody bag items?

Re: Party Goody Bags

• stickers, bubbles, snack items (goldfish, raisins, etc.), hair bows (for a girl), crayons ... I know there's more ... just have to think ...

ETA: Play-doh

Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • Are you doing a theme? This year the boys had a baseball party, so the favors were a baseball white chocolate sucker I made, a baseball whistle, a small rubber baseball and baseball stickers. In the past I've also done bubbles, animal crackers and summer themed items.
    Grant Thomas 8.8.06 and Reid Alexander 8.11.08
  • Loading the player...
  • Just throwing it out there again that the target dollar bin has $1 stuffed safari animals.   
  • I know his birthday is on Halloween, and there's a lot of cute Halloween stuff in the $1 section  at Target. For Abigail, I did stickers, goldfish crackers, fruit snacks, bubbles, kazoos, and little sunglasses from Party City. For the older kids, I bought a ton of candy and put them in buckets for the kids to get themselves.

Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Tattoos are the only other thing I can thnk of that hasn't been said.  Look at oriental trading co, they have a TON of stuff there. 
  • I didn't have as a big of an age range as you, but in the past I made tshirts with the iron-on transfers and for his first birthday I made CD's of his favorite music to share.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"