Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Sharp Headaches?

I remember having a pretty nasty headache for a few days after my M/C last time (but I never really figured out why).

Right now I am still waiting to M/C.... and yesterday I started having this terrible headache that just won't go away. It's a stabbing pain on one side of my head everytime i get up and move around. I have no idea what is causing this, if it's m/c related or what? Has anyone had issues like this?

Re: Sharp Headaches?

• Options
    I had horrible headaches for an entire week before we induced the miscarriage.  It was from the hormone drop, but even after a week of plummeting hormones, my bleeding hadn't started. 
  • Options

I had really bad headaches the week that the baby had passed. I was unaware of it at the time but I would assume that it was because my hormones were dropping as well. I found out a few days later that we were going through a missed miscarriage and had to have a D&C because my body wasn't doing anything on its own to take care of things naturally.

I'm so sorry that you are also going through this!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I had horrible, awful headaches the week following my d&c. They were nightmares. The doc said it was due the dramatic drop of hormones.

Someone here suggested drinking lots of water and I also found relief with excedrin migraine. Finally, 3 weeks after my d&c, they seem to have subsided. Hope you get to feeling better!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"