Austin Babies
Options

H1N1 update from the Q house

Hey girls!  We are still here, and we're doing okay!  DH still feels crappy, but his fever continues to go down and he is improving today finally.  He actually got up this morning about 9:30, which is a huge improvement from the last two days.  He and I have been on Tamiflu since Monday afternoon, and while I am feeling pretty run-down in general, I definitely do not feel full-blown fluish.  Last night and this morning I have been coughing and more congested and I have a low fever (99.6 last I took it), but I feel better that I have been on the meds for a couple of days already so hopefully even if I do get sick it will be mild.  Kennedy had a fever Monday evening, so the pedi wanted to see her yesterday morning and she tested positive for flu, so we started her on Tamiflu as well even though she wasn't displaying other symptoms yet, and she hasn't had any symptoms since then, including fever.  I don't think they would have put her on Tamiflu yet if I hadn't been pg, but I do think it has helped keep her from getting worse.  With all of us being in the same house since DH started getting sick, I really thought there was no way we weren't going to get it too, but so far we're hanging in there.  Anyway, hopefully this will help ease some of your minds about it - it really hasn't been as bad as I feared it would.
Pregnancy Ticker

Kennedy Clover 7.14.08, Atalie Ryan 1.25.10

Re: H1N1 update from the Q house

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"