Georgia Babies

Ohhhh GUZ!!!

Have you seen the new panda stuff at Gymboree? ADORABLE!!
Photo by Everything Nice Photography
My blog

Re: Ohhhh GUZ!!!

• YES!!! Gymboree is so going to end my marriage! I want EVERYTHING!
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Speaking of Gymboree, ladies - does anyone have any coupon codes I can use online?  Please!!  I'm not having much luck searching online... TIA!!
  • Loading the player...
  • The Gymboree coupon codes are for one-time use only (unless it's the Circle of Friends sale, where everything is 30% off). So that's why it's hard to find a code that will work b/c once it's used, it's used. It might be worth your while to get a magazine that has a coupon. The October issue of Cookie magazine has a 20% off coupon in it. There may be others, too.
    My blog
  • p.s. I remembered this. Yen-Wen posted this a while back. I think it might still work. Follow the link and register, and they will send you a 15% off coupon code to your e-mail. The magazine coupons are usually for 20% off, but 15% is not too bad for a free coupon. :o)

15% Off Gymboree Coupon from Tide site Vaild Aug3-Dec24 Online & Instore
    15 % off coupon to Gymboree on the tide site sign up with your email addy and they will send you a 15% off coupon good from Aug3-Dec 24/09.

I don't know how long they will have the coupon up for.

LINK

My blog
  • Thanks, Kep!  I was able to get the 15% off one emailed to me!  I appreciate your tips!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"