Indiana Babies

Tricia re: Below post

Tricia, you're amazing.  Thank you!!  No one from Vascular or Neuro has seen him.  It's not even been mentioned.  Got any good recs about that?

His MRI was this morning and he got through that.  Haven't seen the doctor yet to get the results of it.  The fentanyl patch is helping.  He was asleep when I got here and slept a total of 1.5 hours before the nurse came in to give him more pain meds.  We're trying to get him off the IV meds so he can at least go home.  Tonight is 7 nights. 

Re: Tricia re: Below post

• You're welcome!

I'm glad he got through the MRI this morning, and that the fentanyl patch is helping.

I'm not really sure what could be going on with him, but it seems like if it isn't something they can see on scans or labs (like something with infection or bone) then maybe it's something harder to see, like vessels or nerves. 

I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to ask about having someone from vascular and neuro look at things while he's still an inpatient, and if they can't figure anything out, then I think having a second opinion to go over his records and do an exam would be a good idea.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"