Georgia Babies

Halloween Costume - 4mo old boy?

I want to dress Brady in a halloween costume if for no other reason than to take photos. Any ideas for a good costume for a 4 month old boy?  I don't want to spend a lot of money and am open to making something if I could just come up with a cute one.
Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
my blog

Re: Halloween Costume - 4mo old boy?

• Last year Target had a skeeton sleeper and a hat that said BOO! on it. It was the cutest darn thing EVER!! I got awesome pictures of C in that outfit and he wasn't too hot in it either. Maybe find something like that?
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @ that size, you should be able to find something very cute and not too pricey. :o) Kate was a pumpkin for her first Halloween; her costume was from The Children's Place, I think.
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • Loading the player...
  • 50% off at Carter's right now on their costumes....I have a penguin one that we are using for Purim in the Spring since we don't celebrate Halloween
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • oldnavy has cute ones
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I'm right there with you.  Brock is going to be a red chili pepper!  It's from Target, but I purchased it on ebay for less than $10 including shipping!  It is new, with tags and it is like a sleeper sack with a hood attached.  There are a lot of cute ones I saw that were similar like a pea in a pod, a caterpillar and even a banana.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageblf722:
    I'm right there with you.  Brock is going to be a red chili pepper!  It's from Target, but I purchased it on ebay for less than $10 including shipping!  It is new, with tags and it is like a sleeper sack with a hood attached.  There are a lot of cute ones I saw that were similar like a pea in a pod, a caterpillar and even a banana.

So cute--I saw those at Target. Target has some adorable costumes, especially for babies. :o)

Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • We got the penguin outfit from Carter's for Derek this year. I can't wait to dress him up and take pictures. I know they have their costumes 50% off right now and they have a 20% off coupon deal too.
    Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
  • I second Old Navy, we picked up an adorable monkey suit for Sophie for around $17. 
  • Thanks for all of the great ideas!  Looks like I need to do some shopping this weekend and check out Old Navy, Carter's, and Target! 
    Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"