St. Louis Babies
Options

Twins

My husband and I just found out we are having twins! We are very excited but overwhelmed as well with the thought of buying TWO of everything. Any multiple Moms out there that have any advise would be great!

Re: Twins

• Options
    Congrats.  We are just TTC, but joked about having twins!  It would be scary, but they will have such a connection right from the start.  How awesome!  Is there a history of twins in your families?
  • Options

Hi, I'm a local MoM.  My boys are almost 3 months old now.  I'm not going to sugar coat it, it has been HARD these first months, but they are SO worth it.  Lots of tears, but lots of happy times too.  I also have a two year old son.

My boys are identicals.  My dad is an identical and so was his grandfather.  DH's aunts are identicals too.  "They" say IDs aren't supposed to be genetic/hereditary...but you can't convince me ;)

You should check into the local MOTC.  They have one meeting per month and usually rotate the locations to include all areas of STL.  One month they might meet in South County, the next in West County, etc.  I've been meaning to join, but I'm finding it difficult to leave them with anyone for more than an hour - even DH has a hard time with it.  Joining also gets you into their local sales (two a year) before the general public.

Feel free to PM me with any questions about twin life.  I'm by no means an expert since mine are so little still, but I can at least try to offer advice or help out.  I know Aussies*Mom (or something like that) is currently PG with twins and from the STL area as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"