Blended Families
Options

Can't sleep [short vent]

SDs are coming tomorrow Big Smile  I'm getting married Saturday, all my friends are coming to town.  I have 5548446 things to do before the wedding and I can't sleep.  I have to take FI to the rental car place in about 5 hours but I can't slleeeeeeep.

Also, I bought the most amazing dress today for the RD and I can't stop thinking about it.  ARRRGGHHH

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Can't sleep [short vent]

• Options
    How exciting!!! Good luck with everything! :)
  • Options
    Aaaah! That is exciting and sleep deprivation-worthy. Good luck with everything and finding energy for all of it!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Go.To.SLEEP!!!! 

You don't want bags under your eyes or cranky wedding tired-snappishness turning you into a Bridezilla.

I'm sure that helped a lot.

Congratulations.  Have a fantastic wedding and an even better marriage.

Photobucket
  • Options
    I got about 4 hours.  I'm going back to sleep after I get back from the rental car place.  Booooo undereye bags!
  • Options
    I took Tylenol PM every night (but only if I could get 7-8 hrs of sleep, otherwise I would be groggy all day) for 3 days before the wedding. Phew, I don't miss that "last min rush" at all. I'm glad it is all done & over with!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageshortyred919:
    Aaaah! That is exciting and sleep deprivation-worthy. Good luck with everything and finding energy for all of it!!!!
    This. And Congrats on the upcoming wedding!!!
  • Options
    Don't stress! I swear everything went wrongin the last days before our wedding (DH's SM saying she wasn't coming and his bro and sis wouldn't be there to be IN the wedding, the tux place saying one had never been ordered 24 hours before...lol yeah) and it all turned out FINE! This is your time, enjoy it! And good luck this weekend!!Party!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Benedryl.  It works wonders for me when I need to sleep.  Congrats on the wedding and have a great weekend!
  • Options
    We went to the rental place to get a compact with a free upgrade coupon.  They didn't have a midsize so they gave us a red dodge charger!  I was going to leave the wedding in my little tiny Yaris.  Now we get a dodge charger!  I got a few more hours sleep when I got home but not much.  The guy came to replace our roof and started makin noise but oh well. Dodge Charger!!  Thanks for the well wishing ladies!
  • Options
    Congrats!!   Hang in there - breath breath!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"