Georgia Babies

October Calendar is booked for us!

So many fun things to do in the city in October.

Looking forward to seeing you guys in most of these events. On the list, Boo at the Zoo, Stone Mountain Fall Festival, Berry Patch pumpkin Farm.

Re: October Calendar is booked for us!

• And of course William's Bday party and our Disney trip!
  • Goodness- you ARE busy!  Have fun!

• Loading the player...
  • I know!!! For us too, I was just doing my October calendar yesterday and we have every Saturday and some Sundays booked with LOTS of fun fall stuff!!! Can't wait!!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • ditto this!  I love the fall!  I'm  mostly excited about being able to do everything without sweating my ass off!  LOL

• Did we decide on a Boo at the Zoo GTG day? 

Ours is booked too:

Soccer games on Sats, Music Class on Suns, 5 Bday party (DH, MIL, SIL, Cousin and Kid), Scarecrow Festival, DISNEY, school fall festival, Disney on Ice, berry patch, boo at the zoo, halloween party at school, halloween party at friends, halloween party in neighborhood

• And we are going to TRY and start speech therapy in Oct too...LOL, yeah right!
  • LOL. Emily yall are suuuuuper busy. This makes my list short. LOL.
  • I KNOW! We have been so busy and will be through the holidays--but with fun stuff! :o) We have school on T/Th, Bible study on Wednesdays, church on Sundays, then ...

Boo at the Zoo

Botanical Gardens Scarecrows

Botanical Gardens Halloween stuff

Pumpkin Patch

OOT company coming

More OOT company in Nov.

Halloween Trick-or-Treating

Birthday Party for Kate's friend

Pink Pig (starts in November--don't forget!)

lots of holiday stuff 

And we're not even doing any classes (Gymboree or music, etc.) this time around!

Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"