Thank you!! - Taco chili — The Bump
High-Risk Pregnancy

Thank you!! - Taco chili

I saw a receipe for Taco chili yesterday and it was fantastic!! I just wanted to say thank you to who posted! I had the best evening number ever!! It was so good, my husband even liked it!

Thanks again!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Thank you!! - Taco chili

• Think I posted one, not sure if you used mine, but that stuff is like CRACK to me!! I am all about quantity over quality, lol, gimme something I can eat two bowls of!! :o) And yes, it is so good for your numbers. My DH loves it too, and I make it for parties all the time - no one knows its "diet" food!!

Some other good recipes that are mostly GD/diet friendly: www.meghannsrecipes.yolasite.com Check out the Cheesy Chicken Tortilla Soup - about 15g for 1c. Drool!!

~*~Meghann~*~ Type 1, insulin dependant diabetic for 11 years using a pump and sensor. wedding countdown Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I just checked out the recipe you had on your site and I wanted to ask if you had ever tried adding black beans to that recipe? I make a similar recipe to your taco soup and it is amazing.
  • Loading the player...
  • I forgot to add that you have some really good recipes on your site, I bookmarked your page so I could try a few of them. Thanks!
  • I haven't - just because I like taco chips with it, and use my carb allotment on those. ;) But you totally could - peppers, broccoli, black beans... My friends have tried a lot of stuff!!

And thanks - I started it just to have a place to store all the recipes, and it's been fun to add to it! :)

~*~Meghann~*~ Type 1, insulin dependant diabetic for 11 years using a pump and sensor. wedding countdown Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards