Indiana Babies

flu shot ?

Who is getting a flu shot...and if you are where are you getting one?

Re: flu shot ?

• my workplace and DS at his doctor's office.

A little bit later in Oct is better I've been told.

• I got mine last week at work, so I'm no help.

Pharmacies usually have something going on where you can get them.

• Loading the player...
  • We got ours at Walgreens ($24.99) and Andrew got his 2 weeks ago at his pedi. 

We got his done early because he has to get a 2nd flu shot a month later (I think all infants do), and so you don't really see the full benefit of the shot until about 6 weeks after the initial shot.  So we wanted to get the 1st shot in early so that he would be protected when the flu was going around.

We'll also do the h1n1 vaccine when it's available.

• I'm getting the seasonal flu shot (haven't decided 100% on the H1N1).

They started giving them at work in early September. I'm waiting until closer to the 2nd trimester...so probably within a couple weeks. 

• my workplace offers them; however, i got mine at methodist last month as part of the shots i must get to volunteer.

• We were planning to go to Walgreens but I just called and today is the last day that they are giving them in our town:(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We get them for free at work (I'm a teacher)--but don't get them for another week.  You can go to the minute clincs at CVS and get them for $25.  They give you a coupon book worth $100 but I don't know exactly what's in there.  My mom just got one at the Carey Road/SR 32 one this week.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"