Upstate NY Babies
Options

3 mos photo shoot....how many outifts?

I will be subjecting my boy to a photo shoot in a couple weeks for his 3 mos photos......how many wardrobe changes should I try? lol

I have overalls to wear without a shirt or shoes, I want naked/diaper pics, maybe his Bills outfit, and maybe a nicer outfit to wear in a pic with us for family/holiday photo. (holy run on sentence!)

Is that too many? I could start with what I really want and leave the ones I really could do without til the end, just in case he decides he has had enough! 

I am really excited and see a small fortune in our future!

Re: 3 mos photo shoot....how many outifts?

• Options
    I don't have any advice... but i am sure it depends on who you will be having photograph/how long.. I would call the photographer/studio and ask what they recommend.. At first glance, that DOES seem like a lot of outfits!
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    I would do what you said- bring them but put him in the outfits you really want first. We did two for DD's 3 month shoot, a dress and just a diaper. She did get fussy by the end of the shoot so it was good not to have too many outfit changes.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Evan still wouldn't go for that many changes.

Maybe do a dry run at home and see how far you get?

• Options

I would want a dress up one, a naked/diaper one, and then maybe one more.

Where are you going?

• Options

We are trying a guy in Fairport, he has a studio in the Village. He is actually the bus driver for the girls I watch, super nice guy! He has a website and seems quite popular with the Pittsford moms! I will let you know how we make out!

Thanks for the advice ladies! I will see how he does with wardrobe changes! lol

• Options
    We just did one outfit and the diaper shot.  You just don't want to make him fussy with too many changes.  Plus, you never know how they'll be the day of.  You could always bring them and play it by ear.
    Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"