Indiana Babies
Options

Boo, spotting

I have had no bleeding whatsoever this whole pregnancy and last night I went to the restroom and had a little streak of blood.  Of course it had to be the day I had dark underwear on so I don't know if it was happening earlier or not.  I continued to spot most of last night and decided I would call the on-call Dr. just to give myself a little bit of mental relief.  He wasn't too worried since it was pink and I wasn't  cramping or contracting.  (by the way they always ask if you are contracing and I always so no, but I don't really know what a contraction feels like, anyone else feel/felt like this).

He said to rest, drink water, and just watch it, and if it were to become any heavieir or cramping started to please have him paged.  He did recommend that I call my Dr. this morning.

I just called a little bit ago and talked to the nurse but my dr. was in surgery.  I haven't had anything on the toilet paper this morning so I'm sure it was just something random, but darn I hate any site of blood after my history.  And just to make it a bit more ironic this is the exact day one year ago that I found out I was miscarrying.  I don't think September 30th and I are friends!!!

Re: Boo, spotting

• Options

Sending prayers that it's nothing and it goes away.

I experienced this also w/o cramping or known contractions.

• Options
    This happened to me during my pregnancy so I know how scary it can be.  I will say a prayer for you and the LO...take it easy today!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ((hugs)) what a difficult day for you.  I hope that was the end of it. 
    Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
  • Options

hopefully it was just random! I will be thinking about you today and how ironic that it was one day to when you had your last issue. Booh for your body playing mind tricks on you!!

I also had/have no idea what a contraction ffeels like. I've been having period cramps off and on so I'm going to assume that they are contractions!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'll be praying for you today!  I'm sorry that you have to go through this today, but I hope all is well!
  • Options
    I hope it stays away!
  • Options
    imageholdn5:

hopefully it was just random! I will be thinking about you today and how ironic that it was one day to when you had your last issue. Booh for your body playing mind tricks on you!!

I also had/have no idea what a contraction ffeels like. I've been having period cramps off and on so I'm going to assume that they are contractions!!

Those are what my contractions felt like.  For me it was a strong mentrual cramp.  I never got the full belly contractions until I was in the hospital being induced.  But - my contractions at home were definitely painful at times.  I wouldn't ignore the period like cramps, especially with you being almost 36 weeks.

• Options
    I hope it's nothing big for you and that you don't have any add'l spotting.  Good thing you called to ease your mind though!  I hope the rest of today can be uneventful for you!
  • Options
    I hope it goes away.  Please take care and try not to worry too much!  Oct 1st will be here soon!
  • Options
    (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"