Baby Showers

two questions

one of my hostess siad I can have the shower the week before thanksgiving I will be about 28 wks or I can have it in jan I'm due feb10. When should I have it?

Next question I have 7-8 friends that are hosting this shower for me. What can I get all of them without breaking the bank?

Re: two questions

• Personally I'd go with the January date.  There is nothing really going on in January anyway and you'll still possibly have a month before your due date.

As for hostess gifts...you can go really small.  If they drink coffee or hot chocolate get them a mug and put a $5 GC to Starbucks in it and maybe a small pack of cookies (homemade of course) or chocolate.  I'm sure they are not expecting a lot from you since there are so many of them.  You can find a mug at the dollar store so it would probably end up costing you $7 for each...so about $50-60.

• personally, i would have it in early nov. that way you have time to get things you don't get from the shower. also, it's before the holidays. 

i would get them a small piece of jewelry. maybe a necklace.

• Loading the player...
  • I would go with the Jan. date.  Lots of people travel for the holidays and might not be able to attend.

• My friend is due Jan 24th with twins and we are having her shower Nov. 13th. Twins typically arrive early :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"