D.C. Area Babies
Options

before and after school care cost

Can anyone give me an idea how much before and after school care costs?  Thanks! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: before and after school care cost

• Options

I actually just happened to ask my step-mom this the other day.

She said that last year SACC was around $400/month.  It's hard to tell what it will be by the time we need it.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Here are the Ffx Cty fees for the school program:  https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/ofc/SACCSchoolFee.htm

I imagine you could find "in-home" before and after school care in your neighborhood.  I know of at least one lady that does it in our neighborhood, though she charges an arm and a leg because she also tutors.

Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I live in Loudoun County and the kids can arrive at school at 7:30 so a lot of places (unless it is a day care) don't do the before school care. Where my son goes and CASA (the after school care) both charge around $275 a month. When my son was in Kind. we paid $475 for after K until we picked him up (11am-6pm).

Another big change from day care to after school is, most day cares will stay open until 6:30...the after school programs mostly close at 6. Those 30min take a little getting used to (esp around here with the traffic situation)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"