Secondary IF
Options

Is anyone else going crazy in the 2 ww right now?

I am and it sucks!! The earliest I decided to test is 10dpo based on the advice you all gave on my other post, thanks by the way...) and I totally plan testing Friday! (which is 10dpo for me).  In the meantime I am obsessing over the littlest things.  Like if I am pregnant is going to my yoga class going to mess up my chance of pregnancy? Or what if I carry my 34 lb. 2 1/2 year old up and down the stairs or lift something heavy? Stuff like that.  I have been so gassy lately and having some cramps but then again I am always gassy and always having cramps before AF is due to arrive....it may be all in my head but I hope it isn't.  Thanks for listening.
Gabrielle & Ed - Married 10.22.05
Mommy to Stephanie Lena - 2.13.07 and Evan Ralph - 9.23.10
Angel Baby (m/c at 9 weeks) - 1.2.09

Christmas Card Picture - 2011
(aka: the only picture I could get of them together that was not blurry and had them both sitting still!)

Click here for My Bio

The Stephanie Song...click here to listen!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Is anyone else going crazy in the 2 ww right now?

• Options

I feel your pain, unfortunately there's a lot of "hurry up and wait" in this IF journey. Wait to ovulate, wait to take a pregnancy test, wait to bleed, wait wait wait. 

I really think you should try not to over-analyze the physical activity thing though, I know easier said then done! When you think about it though plenty of people don't know they are pregnant as soon as us IF ladies and don't limit thier activity. Most of the time the babies turn out just fine. Also, most doctors recommend light physical activity during pregnancy as long as you are not high-risk and are comfy. As far as I know yoga not intense, so I say embrace it. It will be good for your mind and body (and hopefully baby) 

Good luck and hope your 2WW flies by! 

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    I am trying really hard to not think about it. My boobs are sore, but then again they always are before I get my period.
    Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm not there now, but I totally understand how you feel. I am currently waiting for "O" time. I often worry about doing things that could ruin my chances of getting pregnant- going to the gym, drinking caffeine or taking meds at the wrong time. We probably worry too much b/c we are struggling to understand why this is happening to us and doing everything we can to get pg.
  • Options
    I am on CD33 and tend to go anywhere from 32-38 days and so I refuse to test yet. I have been having cramping and sore boobs and now have had sticky CM for about a week. I just can't decide if I think AF is coming or not. I am going to test Thursday morning only because my grandparents are flying south for the winter and are leaving that day so if I am I would like to be able to tell them in person.
  • Options

Not going crazy but feeling like it's the slowest 2WW ever.  My boobs are really sore which isn't usual for me and I had a ton of CM yesterday which also isn't normal for me. 

I'm not testing until the 10th though.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"