Georgia Babies
Options

Clicky Poll: Favorite Season

Now that I know how to do polls- I'm all into them :-)  And post your reasons why below...[Poll]

Re: Clicky Poll: Favorite Season

• Options
    Fall!!! Crisp cool air, leaves changing, hot cocoa, halloween, Caleb's birthday, chunky sweaters, holiday season, so many fun things to do...I'm sure I'm missing some!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

No suprise here... FALL!!!!!!!!!

I love caramel apples, crunchy leaves, the smell of fireplaces burning when I step outside, the colors, pumpkins, the sky seems more blue in the fall, the clothes are way better- turtlenecks, scarves, corduroy, but not bulky like in the winter.  I love fairs... and fair foods.  Hot apple cider.  Fresh apples.  Fuzzy slippers.  Starbucks Pumpkin Scones.  Halloween.  Thanksgiving (again food).  School supplies (don't ask me why).  I even like that it gets dark earlier.  I know I'm weird. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Absolutely fall! Fun stuff and the weather is soooo nice.
  • Options
    So apparently Fall has more dedicated fans than Spring, huh?

• Options
    Fall here is gorgeous.  It's practically nonexistent in Florida, so it's my favorite thing about living here!

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Fall all the way!

Confession: DH and I are both October babies, and our wedding was in October.  It's both of our favorite season.  I was slightly disappointed that both the kids were summer birthdays, even though it worked out really well with my maternity leave!

And I love new school supplies, too.  I still get new stuff every year!

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I love summer!  I love that we can relax a little from the strict school schedule, my husband has 2 months of coaching off and we both have very flexible work schedules so we use the summer to visit family, go to the beach, sleep in, stay up late, grill out, etc.  Fall and Winter are SO busy for us.  I love how nice it is outside but we don't get to really take too much advantage of it because we're busy running from a-z.

• Options
    Well, I voted for Summer because it will always hold a special place in my heart because of all of the fun summers I've had growing up.   Plus, my birthday, anniversary, and DS's birthday are all in the summer!  That being said, I'm now totally ready for fall and cooler weather!
    Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
  • Options
    I think I would be a lot happier more often if it was Fall all year round. The weather is perfect! And the smells, the colors, everything! I hate summer! THe only good thing about summer is my birthday. Especially now that I don't get summer break.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Fall...hands down! it's gorgeous, the temp is perfect, and Thanksgiving is my fave holiday!
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • Options
    Definitely Fall!  Growing up in Florida, our seasons were hot, even more hot, hotter and hottest so to be able to experience all four seasons as an adult is awesome! I've always loved Fall.  The changing leaves, the cool air that isn't too cool but just right, Halloween, my birthday, Thanksgiving and now, Noah's birthday will be in Fall too.  Fall just feels like home to me if that makes sense.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"