South Florida Babies

Your Baby Can Read, update

A few months back I posted asking about YBCR and if it works and a lot of people wrote good things. So I got the 5 disc DVD set on Ebay for $50. I will be honest and say that I do not put it on everyday but I do try for 2-3 times a week and Jonathan is getting it. I need to test him more in the "reading" part but when he sees it AND hears it he has been doing some things. He knows clap, arms up, arms down, wave, and just this weekend he showed us his nose. I'm pretty impressed. It helps! esp since he does not go to daycare/school :)

Re: Your Baby Can Read, update

• Very cool! :) It sounds like a really good program and much more productive than having them watch just any random video or TV show that is less educational.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've also heard a lot of great things about it! I was just about to get it and have not because we want to teach the baby spanish first. Anyone know if there is a Spanish version?
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • That is awesome, Mirielle! So it does work! VIDEO!!!! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i just bought it for $60 on ebay!!  thanks for the push!!
  • Just so you ladies know, these dvd's can be checked out at the Library. The only thing is that they are pretty popular and are always checked out. You can put them on hold though and when they're returned you will be contacted. That's what I did. :)
  • Call me a broken record, but I will say it again, it worked for us.  My 3 yr old has been reading words since she was 20 months.  I wholeheartedly endorse the system.  I have loaned the starter disc to 3 friends and all of them have subsequently bought the entire set.

it does work.

• imageshoe-kitty1109:

Call me a broken record, but I will say it again, it worked for us.  My 3 yr old has been reading words since she was 20 months.  I wholeheartedly endorse the system.  I have loaned the starter disc to 3 friends and all of them have subsequently bought the entire set.

it does work.

i'm so excited to start this!! 

• imagebritishbride05:
    imageshoe-kitty1109:

Call me a broken record, but I will say it again, it worked for us.  My 3 yr old has been reading words since she was 20 months.  I wholeheartedly endorse the system.  I have loaned the starter disc to 3 friends and all of them have subsequently bought the entire set.

it does work.

i'm so excited to start this!! 

Give us your update!!! :)

• I have the whole set, do you think it's too late for me to start with nate who is 20 months old?
  • imageVandRicky:
    I have the whole set, do you think it's too late for me to start with nate who is 20 months old?

Nope, not unless he can read already :) It doesn't hurt, you can always have it on in the background and he will pick up things!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"