TTC after 35

Somebody please stop me...

from slapping the sh*t out of my CW.

CW - I think IF in a bunch of BS.

Me - Excuse me what?

CW - Drs are just trying to make lots of $$.  I have two friends your age who had no problems having babies.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Somebody please stop me...

• Nope. I won't stop you. In fact I might cheer you on.

Seriously. Grrr.

• ditto to pp.
    1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh man! I would want to hurt them so badly. I hate it when people are misinformed and stupid about it!
  • Okay, seriously?!?!  WTF?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Yes,I'm smiling...I'm a marathoner!
    Bloggy McBloggerson
    CO Nestie Award Winner-Prettiest Brain-Back to Back!
    2011 Bests
    5K-22:49 10K-47:38 Half Mary-1:51:50
    2012 Race Report
    1/1-New Year's 5K-22:11
    2/11-Sweetheart Classic 4-mile-29:49
    3/24-Coulee Chase 5K-21:40
    5/6-Colorado Marathon-4:08:30
    5/28-Bolder Boulder 10K
  • Where do you work?  I would like to send my big H over there to kick some ass.  I need the address.  Im coming with him to pummel these people in the face with my shoes.  I will bring some stilletos to really get them. 

No, seriously, WTH is wrong with people.  She is obviously ignorant about the topic. 

• Are you kidding me?? What is the matter with people?

I'm not stopping you.  Please go ahead and kick the sh!t out of her.

• WTF?!?!

People seriously suck...and are stupid!

I'm coming to kick her in the shins after you slap her down!

• I'll hold her down!!Angry
  • You better tell her she has a raging storm of over 35'ers coming after her!  What is her problem?!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • CW = FAIL!!!!!

Why are people so ignorant and rude.  I can't stand when people tell me to relax and the I will get pregnant.  I want to scream at them (and some I have) "Uh no, it is a huge problem we are having with DH's sperm and my stupid tubes."  The ones I have said this to shut their big ole pieholes real quick.  Wink

• For real???

I'm sending my DH as backup for Mrs. K's DH!

The things people say never cease to amaze me.  I too have received the "just relax and you'll get PG" too many times to count.  It is beyond frustrating that so few people are sympathetic this IF.

• I had to join in to say that I won't stop you either!!!  I'm so tired of people's ignorance regarding IF.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"