Georgia Babies
Options

Another reason to hate Jon...

https://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=433863&GT1=28103

As soon as TLC announced they were dropping him, he suspends the divorce for another 90 days?  WTH?  Why drag it out even more?  His reasons sound so insincere and like they were basically scripted by his attorney.  Gah, I agree w/ MLvK- who could have predicted that he would be the bigger scumbag?

Only moments after TLC released the news this morning that Kate is moving on without Jon, In Touch Weekly reported that Jon has submitted court papers to suspend his split with Kate for 90 days.

Today, says In Touch, Jon submitted a document to a Pennsylvania court-approved arbitrator asking for the delay: "Even though we were heading for a divorce, it appeared that Kate had been suffering from this divorce as much as I had. That's why I asked my attorney to put the brakes on this divorce so I could try to regain control over the future of our family. So Kate and I could join on a cooperative course that would benefit our family ? not destroy it."

Jon and Kate were due to be officially divorced by the end of November, but now he says, "I regret my conduct since Kate and I separated [on June 22]. I used poor judgment in publicly socializing with other women so soon."

Re: Another reason to hate Jon...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"