Health & Exercise

Bottle Sterilizers

I've been researching bottle sterilizers and am finding alot of microwave sterilizers. I prefer the electric.

I would like to use Born Free Bottles but theire sterilizer is microwave. I like the Philips Avent Electric Sterilizer, but am unsure if born free bottles will fit.

What kind of sterilizer do you prefer: microwave or electric?

If so, what brand?  And do you use the same brand of bottles?

And is there a 3rd party independent sterilizer that works with all bottles?

Thanks for your response.

Re: Bottle Sterilizers

• Honestly, you will just do it for a few days then everything will go in the dishwasher. I would get the playtex drop-ins. They are soooo much easier than regular bottles & it help with any reflux issues that could occur.
  • I have the born free bottles and I use the electric avent sterilizer and LOVE it!  I am a freak when it comes to things being clean and I do not like the microwave sterilizer.  I was on bedrest the last few weeks of my pregnancy and sent my mom to buy one for me and that is what she came back with!  It is a bit pricey, but my daughter is 6 months old and I still use it and probably will through winter cold season.  The dish washer is okay, but not my first pick.  Just personal preference.  I say if you will use it get it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"