Orange County Babies

Glider question

Hi there- I need to get a glider, but I cant find a furniture shop locally that sells them. I already looked at BRU and wasnt too impressed. I want a full cloth one, not the wood kind. Any ideas?

Re: Glider question

• I thought Bergstroms sells them. I've only been to the one in Anaheim and I could have sworn I saw them there.
  • PBK
    forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep, both Bergstroms locations (Anaheim & Irvine) have a pretty good selection.  I was just there this weekend.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ditto... we got ours at Bergstrom's and loved it because we were able to choose custom fabric.  Price was reasonable too!

• We found ours at Bergstroms, but bought it locally (San Diego) to save on shipping.  It's a Best Chairs Irvington1 and we got to choose the fabric.  It swivels, glides and reclines.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We went to bergstroms too and they have a big selection.  I didnt like any of the ones from BBrUs, they discountinued the only wone that I liked.  :(  I think JC Penneys had a few Best chairs too, so you can check them out.  In the end, I went with a Puff Rocking Chair and skipped the whole glider thing all together!  Good Luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Bergstrom does have a nice selection.  I also list several other baby furniture stores on my site https://oc.citymommy.com (just click on the directory and then baby furniture).  The ones at BRU are not very good quality, so I don't recommend buying one there.

Karen

https://oc.citymommy.com - the ultimate girlfriends network for OC moms!

• Bergstrom carries Best and Little Castle. I ended up buying my Little Castle online at walmart.com. It is just as fab as the ones at Bergstrom's but about $200 less.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I ended up buying mine online.  It's one that Bergstrom's used to carry, but they don't anymore.  Anyway, the brand is worth checking out: Dutailier.  Really nice quality, choice of wood and fabrics, several different designs, so you should be able to find one that fits your home.  Mine swivels, rocks, and reclines, and it has been just great.  The matching ottoman also glides, but has a footrest that you can pull out if you want it to be stationary for nursing/feeding.
  • Burlington Coat Factory's Baby Depot has all fabric ones for about $300.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"