How do I add myself to bedrest mamas? — The Bump
High-Risk Pregnancy

How do I add myself to bedrest mamas?

Who do I send my info to? Thanks
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: How do I add myself to bedrest mamas?

• Post your info on the post itself.  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • The girl who has been organizing it is having her baby tomorrow.  I am not sure if anyone has signed up to take over yet? 
  • Loading the player...
  • I was doing the bed rest check in - but am having my baby tomorrow - it is a great time filler and great way to get to know the girls if you would like to take it over!!!

I just copy the current list - delete anyone who needs to be removed, and paste it into a new post. When someone new gives their info, I just use the edit feature to add it. Many girls do not post regularly so if there is someone I have not heard from and their due date is past, I delete them... very easy!!!

Hope someone takes it!!!! :)

• I'm not so Bump-savvy so I feel like the check in might suffer if I take it but I hope it continues. I definitely need to know who else is in this position because it seems really scary..
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemrsjrmiller:

I was doing the bed rest check in - but am having my baby tomorrow - it is a great time filler and great way to get to know the girls if you would like to take it over!!!

I just copy the current list - delete anyone who needs to be removed, and paste it into a new post. When someone new gives their info, I just use the edit feature to add it. Many girls do not post regularly so if there is someone I have not heard from and their due date is past, I delete them... very easy!!!

Hope someone takes it!!!! :)

There has to be someone who isn't due soon who can take over!  I mean come on... bedrest... nothing to do?  LOL.

I would do it but I don't have much longer to go AT ALL and being on bedrest while caring for a toddler isn't easy, I don't want to take on something and disappoint. 

But if it ends, it ends.  No biggie.

Good luck tomorrow :)  I'm so excited for you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards