High-Risk Pregnancy

mrsjrmiller - Good luck tomorrow!

I hope your big day goes smoothly.  I'm so excited for you--making it to full term and all.  I probably won't be able to get on tomorrow, so I wanted to say congrats in advance (and I can't wait for the pictures).

Re: mrsjrmiller - Good luck tomorrow!

• Thanks so much!!!!!!! I will be following you and hoping for full term for you too! I probably will not be on tomorrow either - but will update soon.

Take care!

• I just wanted to wish you luck too!  I will be following you with an induction on Friday!!! I also wanted to say thanks for all your kind words and support!  I hope everything goes really smoothly tomorrow and I can't wait to share pictures of our new blessings!  Take care!!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageKarmanmsw:
    I just wanted to wish you luck too!  I will be following you with an induction on Friday!!! I also wanted to say thanks for all your kind words and support!  I hope everything goes really smoothly tomorrow and I can't wait to share pictures of our new blessings!  Take care!!!!!!

Best of luck to you too!  I hope your induction goes well on Friday and cannot wait to hear all about it! You've been a wonderful source of support on this board and deserve the best!  Enjoy your LO!

• I too want to wish you good luck. I have been on this board because of GD for the last  4 weeks and have been following you and the other bedresters.  I wish you all the best
  • Good luck tomorrow! You are such a strong mommy for making it to full-term and getting through all that stood in front of you. Congrats in advance, and I'm sure tomorrow can't come soon enough for you.

• imagemrsjrmiller:

Thanks so much!!!!!!! I will be following you and hoping for full term for you too! I probably will not be on tomorrow either - but will update soon.

Take care!

Thanks!  

• Good Luck and congratulations!!
  • Good Luck :) I'm so happy for you guys! But I am going to miss you, and I just "met" you!  You'll have to post your happy c-section part deux story for me to make me feel better.  Kisses for your sweet baby girl!
    Kevin & Traci May 11, 2006 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Also wishing you good luck!  Can't wait to "meet" Lauren!  I am so happy for you that you made it to full term.  You're an inspiration to us all and I'm really happy to have been able to read your posts for the short period of time I've been checking in on this board.  I underestimated what a great source of support this would be and has been, especially as I start to get closer to term (and freak out more and more).  Thank you for all of your words and I'll be praying for you and your family tomorrow! 
  • Good luck from me too!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good luck, may everything go smoothly, and may you have a beautiful little girl to hold!  Introduce her to us as you are feeling up to it!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"