Cincinnati Babies

Christmas already?

I was at Target last night and saw Christmas stuff out already!?!?!  Good gravy!

Re: Christmas already?

• The Walgreens by us has these snow men stand up decorations out already. Personally, anytime before Thanksgiving is too early for Christmas for me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My mom told me last week that K-Mart had all of their decorations out already.  I think this early is quite ridiculous!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Gymboree already has their Christmas clothing out, CRAZY!  I haven't even decorated for Halloween yet!

Michelle

• I was just at OUAC shopping for DD's costume.  They were putting new with tags holiday dresses out on the endcaps.  So, I got a halloween costume AND her holiday dress on the same shopping trip.  Could not pass up that deal, but it felt really really odd to be thinking about Christmas already.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • It seems way too early for that!  Then again, I guess I'm not really one to talk since I already have my Christmas shopping for Allison done, and I bought my first gift for an extended family member over the weekend.  I'm definitely not going to be putting up any decorations anytime soon, though!  I mean, seriously, who would want to buy decorations now just to store them for a couple months before you can even use them?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"