Parenting after a Loss

***mh2t***

Did you post a birth story? How are you and the baby doing? I was not on all weekend, so I probably missed it. Hope all is well!
missed miscarriage began 04/08, ended 07/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: ***mh2t***

• How funny ... I JUST posted it over on SAL.  How are you doing?  You're SO in the 2nd tri now - congratulations!!
  • Thanks! It feels so good to be out of the first tri and telling people about it. I really feel pregnant now, it's kind of weird. :)

I just read your post and responded! I'm very impressed! Your little girl is adorable. And how are you doing?

missed miscarriage began 04/08, ended 07/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm good - still sore and weak, but I have a lot of help (my parents and sisters live nearby, so someone is always here during the day).  I had a rough couple days Friday-Saturday when my milk came in and I started to run a high fever.  All is resolved now, though.  I'm still super-weepy - cried at an episode of DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES yesterday.  Seriously.
  • BAHAHAHahhahhahah! Oh yay for emotions and hormones. :)

I'm glad that you're feeling better. So glad your LO arrived safe and sound! Thanks for sharing your birth story. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"