Indiana Babies

stupid BR return policy.

I tried to return two things to BR today, WITH a receipt. I guess I misunderstood their new policy, because not only is it now 30 days, but even with a receipt you can only get store credit for the current selling price.

Unfortunately I lost money on my return today, but I wasn't going to wear the items anyway so it's the lesser of two evils. Dumb.

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: stupid BR return policy.

• imageNDwife07:

I tried to return two things to BR today, WITH a receipt. I guess I misunderstood their new policy, because not only is it now 30 days, but even with a receipt you can only get store credit for the current selling price.

Unfortunately I lost money on my return today, but I wasn't going to wear the items anyway so it's the lesser of two evils. Dumb.

WTF?  That's totally bogus.

Jen & T.J. 6.17.06 BabyBlog * my chart *
    Joseph Henry was born at home on March 9, 2009
    Nora Mae was born at home on October 30, 2011
  • I assume it was after 30 days? 
  • Loading the player...
  • assinine

return policies these days suck

• You return was after 30 days I take it?  I've returned things fairly recently and gotten back what I paid, but I don't know that they've been marked down.  You'd think if you have a luxe card they'd care a little more about your business.

My mom works at kohl's, and they take anything back.  It seriously can be a year later and they will still take it.  People abuse it all the time, it's kind of ridiculous.  But, she's gotten me some great bargains that way--like my $235 Columbia jacket for $1!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yep, 32 days. Blast.

I'm just so used to not having a hassle there since I shop there so much, and (as you pointed out) am a luxe card holder. I just can't believe that even with a receipt, they'll still not give you the money back.

I wouldn't have even cared if it was store credit - as long as it was store credit for the amount I paid to begin with. Fuckingballs.

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I think that will force me to stop shopping there. 

That is a horrible return policy - it would be one thing if after 30 days you could only get store credit.  But to give you less $ even WITH a receipt?  No way.

• I had the same thing happen to me at best buy with some unopened wii games.  I called corporate and complained (like you it was around 2 days after) and they mailed me a $25 gift card.  Might be worth complaining--maybe they'll give you the difference back or a gift card.
  • imageNDwife07:

I wouldn't have even cared if it was store credit - as long as it was store credit for the amount I paid to begin with. Fuckingballs.

I agree with this statement totally. I'm not a big BR shopper, but I would be hesitant to shop there now! I think it's a good way to lose great customers like yourself!

::hang head in shame:: I am going to be one of those Khol's customers that returns stuff after forever. Not really forever, but last month they had all of their summer clothes on sale and since we don't know what we're having we bought a bunch of boys stuff and girls stuff.  I'll be returning whatever we don't need sometime in November, so 3 months later  ::guilty::

• imageDomerJenC:
    imageNDwife07:

WTF?  That's totally bogus.

Target did this to me.... I hate their return policy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"