North Carolina Babies

Re: Kate plus 8

• with viewers being at a low (according to a link from people on another board) i wouldn't be surprised if this was short lived.
    Baby Charchie born 12/22/2011
  • It should just be "8".  She's the most annoying part of the show, I could watch the kids all day but I tune it out when she's on. Stick out tongue

It's not surprising they cut him out.

I'm still kind of disappointed they're continuing the show at all. It's scary to me how messed up those kids are going to be going through all of this with cameras in their faces. It's also sad that so many ppl are still watching the show (3 million it said in the link).

• Loading the player...
  • imageMrsLee04:
    I just read that a few minutes ago.  It said something about him wanting to stall the divorce?  I find that interesting...

Isn't he the one who has bad mouthing her on Primetime last week?!!? He wants to stall the divorce so that he doesn't have to get a job to pay for his Manhattan apartment!

• I just saw this. I don't think the show will last much longer

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• I think it's time they just drop the show and let these kids try to recover some what of a normal childhood while they can (albeit with separated/divorced parents).
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • It's been time to take it off the air!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"