Nurseries and Baby Gear

Graco Lauren Crib

I've read the reviews on Target, but can anyone tell me their experience with this crib?  Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Graco Lauren Crib

• Oh I was just going to post something about this style of crib!  I love it and am 95% sure this is what we are going to go with (same thing read baby bargains & settled on it).  But my question is - what dresser did you get for it?  I haven't seen a Graco Lauren dresser...is there another style at target that is the same color?  Any thoughts would be great!
  • We're going with the Graco Lauren!  We were on the fence about it, after reading about all the warnings and recalls with dropside cribs, but then discovered that there's a stationary version -- the Graco Lauren Classic.  So excited about this crib!

We're getting it in the natural finish, and then getting the rest of our furniture from IKEA in birch/natural -- should be close enough for our purposes.  The Lauren is such a simple style, so I'm not too concerned about finding other pieces that match.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We just bought this crib in walnut!  It's still in the box, so I can't really give a personal experience.  We bought the Graco Kimberly dresser and combo unit in the matching walnut color. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"