San Diego Babies
Options

Sharp Reese Stealy

Hi Ladies-

Just got my BFP on Saturday and we super excited. I don't know where to start, we are looking for an OBGYN and when I called Sharp, they pretty much asign you to who ever is available. It wasn't much help. Plus I have to wait till I am 10 weeks to see the docor, which concerns me.

I just want to get your input on doctors in the medical group. If anyone has any recommendation, they would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Sharp Reese Stealy

• Options
    I am in Chula Vista and was referred to Dr. Diamond. I googled him and he seems great! we met him 2 times so far and he is wonderful... but I hear that most  likely the OB you have wont deliver your baby anyway because of the uncertanty of when you go into labor...
  • Options

I am with a Peri now, but before I made the switch I saw Dr. Saffer.  He delivers out of Sharp Mary Birch.

https://www.wcobgyn.com/team.aspx

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Congrats Melissa on the pregnancy, that's wonderful news!!!!!!

• Options

I'm at Sharp Grossmont, with Dr. Yvonne Goff, and I highly recommend her. She's  wonderful!

Also, 10 weeks +/- is pretty standard. Don't stress too much about the wait; everything will work out for you.

EDD: 03/01/13;  DD: 10/26/13

Mourning the loss of Amarine Stella, born at 21 weeks, 6 days.
    We will always love you, our little angel.
  • Options
    I used Dr. Harvey Kreitzer out of Scripps.  He was a great Doc, but keep in mind that whoever you pick won't necessarily be the one who delivers your baby...it depends on who is at the hospital the day you deliver...I didn't learn this until late in my pregnancy... it all turned out fine though. :)
  • Options

I see Dr. Diamond. At Sharp you have to take turns...one month with the doctor, then one month with the NP. We see Jennifer Fernando. I love her! and I love him, too. There is never a guarantee that the doctor you get assigned will deliver, just depends who is on call. And it is perfectly normal to have to wait until week 10 for your first visit. Some places make you wait until 12 weeks.

• Options
    Oh, congrats, Melissa!!!! Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"