Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Anyone else starting to worry about DLS?

Last fall it wasn't an issue because ike was just a few weeks old and spring foward didn't bother us, but i am worried that ike will continue to wake at the same "time" even though it will technically be an hour earlier, i like my sleep, i don't want to wake up earlier :o(

Re: Anyone else starting to worry about DLS?

• Nope, but I will now.  Stick out tongue

I do not enjoy the thought of Hadley moving her wake up time to 5:30 from of 6:30.   Yuck!  

• I'm excited for it; Sheri will actually go down at a decent hour now!! She likes to try and stay awake whenever she can!
  • Loading the player...
  • Not going to like this.  The past few weeks DS has decided 5:30 AM is a nice wake up time.  He use to wake up around 7 or 7:30 AM.  He is ready for a nap by 8:30 AM or 9:00 AM.  He isn't much of a napper so that means a very grouchy baby ALL day long.  He is needing 3 naps again now.
  • Considering my kid thinks it is cool to wake up between 5:30 and 6:30 everyday yeah I am freaking out a bit at the fact that Phia might start waking up at 4:30. Eeek!
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagegigimarie:
    Considering my kid thinks it is cool to wake up between 5:30 and 6:30 everyday yeah I am freaking out a bit at the fact that Phia might start waking up at 4:30. Eeek!

Ditto this! 

He already get up at 6AM everyday I don't look forward to the 5AM wake ups...Not Cool.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"