Detroit Babies

Good Spa in Oakland County Area

My mom threw me an amazing baby shower this past weekend and I want to do something really special for her like a gift cert to a spa, but I don't know where a good one is! She lives in White Lake and works in Binghamfarms, so anywhere in-between would be good. Any suggestions???
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Good Spa in Oakland County Area

• Emile Salon in Beverly Hills is really nice - a friend of mine is the massage therapist there, and she's excellent. Their spa area is lovely and relaxing, and removed from the area where they do hair. The website is https://www.emilesalon.com/ .
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • There are 2 in downtown Birmingham that I recomend: Carol Lewis Day Spa and Revitalize Day Spa.  Carol Lewis works magic with skin if you are sending her in for a facial.
  • Loading the player...
  • I second Revitalize spa. Send me an e-mail at jasmina.gokovic@gmail.com if you are interested and I will forward you current promotions they have(e.g. a mini spa day for $99 includes massage, facial and manicure, or for $69 90 minute massage or facial). I was just looking into this to go with my girlfriends for some pampering.
  • Rochester Hills

La Dolce Vita Spa - www.ldvspa.com - (248) 656-1906

It's a historical home in Rochester Hills that has been turned into a salon.
    Very classy and cozy.

• I was going to say do NOT go to Carol Lewis. I got a gift card for a massage there, The massage was 'ok' but the place is a dump. My massage was basically in a closet in a dungeon of a basement. I would never go back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"