High-Risk Pregnancy

Pre-e question

I have a doctors appointment on Thursday and will check with her....but the past week I have had to episodes of blurry vision (seeing dots) and have had headaches for a few weeks now (not migraines) they feel more like dehyrdated headaches. The more I read about pre-e the more I freak out. Is there anything else I should be looking for....or just stop worrying? I have no swelling anywhere and have felt fairly decent lately. I think what I need to do is put the book down, prop my feet up and chill!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Pre-e question

• You need to notify your doctor for any visual disturbances, excessive swelling your face and hands, any pain in your right upper side of your stomach, high blood pressure (if you have a machine) and a headache that won't improve with tylenol or any excessive weight gain.  Pre-e is nothing to mess around with and I would definetley give the doctor a call.  I have had pre-e issues in each of my three pregnancies.  It can come on fast or it can take a while!  It is always better to be safe than sorry!
  • I agree.  Dont wait around for it to get worse.  I pray for you that it is just a coincidence and not pre-e.  If it is, catch it as soon as possible.  Very scary thing that you do not want to put off.  Best of luck
  • Loading the player...
  • You should call your doctor and let them know of the vision changes and headaches right away hun. It may end up being nothing but a couple weeks ago I woke up with a headache that wouldn't go away blurred vision and ended up having to be seen that day and good thing I went in my bp was way up. I could of waited till my appoint the next day but good thing I didn't because it could of gotten worse over night and I might of had to deliver her at 34 weeks which wouldn't have been fun. I'm now on bed rest and have to be seen about 3 times a week till they induce me which they are planning to do sometime this week. So please call your doctor it's better to play it safe especially if it could be pre-e. Good luck hun I hope it turns out to be nothing. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"