LGBT Parenting

13w3d!!

I'm moving up to the 2nd trimester!! Wow - I can't believe 1/3 of this pregnancy is done.  I know this is the quickest of the trimesters as the first two weeks don't really count, but still I'm excited!  It's definitely feeling real for both K and I.  My small baby bump is starting to show and I wore maternity jeans all weekend.  I told a few more friends this past weekend and everyone is really excited for us.

Now I just can't wait until our next OB appt (next Monday) to hear the little peach's heartbeat again! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 13w3d!!

• YAY!!!  So exciting!!!!
    Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Stopping over to say congrats on the 2nd Tri!  =)

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations!!!! It is an awesome feeling, isn't it? Before you know it you'll be feeling your little one kick!

Have you taken any belly pics yet? If so, you know we want to see them! Smile

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Congrats on making it to the 2nd tri!

My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagethiswillbe:

Yes, we started taking them a few weeks ago so we could slowly start seeing a difference.  I want to start a baby/belly weekly post but so far I'm the only one interested.  If I remember I'll try to post one tonight.

• imageTwo*True:
    imagethiswillbe:

Yes, we started taking them a few weeks ago so we could slowly start seeing a difference.  I want to start a baby/belly weekly post but so far I'm the only one interested.  If I remember I'll try to post one tonight.

I'm game! We haven't taken any pics yet (we were too afraid to during the 1st tri), but I think we'd probably be comfortable with it now.
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Congratulations on moving to the 2nd Tri!

I can't join belly pic posts yet, but would love to see yours!

Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome to 2nd tri, my friend...has your sickness begun to disappear?
  • imageabba916:
    Welcome to 2nd tri, my friend...has your sickness begun to disappear?

As long as eat every 3 hours I'm good.  But overall I am feeling much better in the afternoons, which seemed to be my bad time.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"