North Carolina Babies
Options

what are/will you be called? mama, mommy, etc? clicky poll

Re: what are/will you be called? mama, mommy, etc? clicky poll

• Options
    Right now, Nate calls me Mama.  It's so sweet and perfect that I don't ever want him to call me anything else.  *sigh*  I really don't care if he calls me "Mommy" or "Mom" later.  I just don't want to be called "Ma." 
  • Options
    I voted for "Mama" because that's what his baby babbles say, plus I really prefer Mama. I feel like I'll end up being Mommy though. How can I prevent that?? =)
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She calls me mama right now but I've switched between calling myself mommy and mama to her.  I imagine she'll end up calling me mommy and mom in the long run.  (although DH is papa (what they say in Dutch for daddy) so who knows, we may end up being mama and papa).
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    He has called me mama for a few months now but lately he calls me mommy.
  • Options
    DD calls me Mama, Mommy, or Mom depending on her mood. ?I like the first two and hate the third (at least for now). ?It makes her sound like a teenager.
  • Options
    She started out calling me mama, but lately it's MOOOOOOOMMMMMM and it's loud, LOL. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• Options
    Ashley always called me Mama until about a month ago when she suddenly started calling me Mommy. My DH and I always refer to me as Mommy, so I am so happy she is calling me that now. She will still sometimes call me Mama, but the majority of the time it is Mommy. Just hope she never calls me "Mother" :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"