Pregnant after 35
Options

stuck at my house all day today :(

I'm not sure if I planned today with my thinking cap on.  

I set up furniture deliveries from two different stores to come today.  Smart - because I only had to take one day off.  Not smart - because now I am stuck here from 10:30 - 3:00.  (One is coming between 10:30 and 1:30.  The other is between 1:00 and 3:00.)

I am SO out of here at 3:00.  I need to go shopping for bras.  I am down to ONE that doesn't bother me. 

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: stuck at my house all day today :(

• Options
    Look at the bright side - you can spend all day bumping with us and looking for adorable baby gear online!
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options

imagepahokie:
    Look at the bright side - you can spend all day bumping with us and looking for adorable baby gear online!

Ditto.  I would totally bump and do some internet shopping!  Stick out tongue  Woohoo!  It's raining here, so I don't want to go outside anyway, but I must.  My first appt with the OB (not just the nurse) is this morning, and I need to go by Target to get a larger BeBand.  I went to Target specifically for a larger BeBand this past Sunday, but I got baby brain, so I walked out with everything except for a BeBand!  Argh.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageUTKD:

imagepahokie:

Ditto.  I would totally bump and do some internet shopping!  Stick out tongue  Woohoo!  It's raining here, so I don't want to go outside anyway, but I must.  My first appt with the OB (not just the nurse) is this morning, and I need to go by Target to get a larger BeBand.  I went to Target specifically for a larger BeBand this past Sunday, but I got baby brain, so I walked out with everything except for a BeBand!  Argh.  

You know that's exactly what I'll end up doing!  LOL!  My DH calls it the "confuser" instead of the computer.  It's actually pretty funny when he comes home and says, "Have you been on the confuser all day."  

• Options

Briarwood SofaHarland Leather Recliner and Ottoman

I just got my couch and chair and ottoman delivered!  Yippee!  Love them!  

By the way... how weird to have a delivery come early?!  They called at 9:45 to say they were 10 minutes away.  Now I have to wait until at least 1:00 for my pub table.  Watch... that delivery will come at 3:00, I bet.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"